Coconut Oil And Essential Oils
Coconut Oil is an all-natural carrier oil that readily absorbs into the skin, making it an ideal oil for topical therapies.
Coconut oil is a must have for those with sensitive skin. Dilute with any essential oil when using topically to help with skin sensitivities.
If you accidentally get an essential oil to close to your eyes, put some coconut oil on the eye or around the eye area for quick relief. Don’t, however, use water, as it will only make it worse.
Dilute essential oils with coconut oil when using on infants and children. It allows one drop of essential oil to go a long way without irritating their sensitive skin.
- Use it as an after shave to help moisturize skin. Add essential oils, such as Lavender or Maleluca, to help calm skin if you get razor burn.
- Use as a lubricant with Deep Blue Soothing Blend for a deep tissue massage.
- Use with Lavender for a diaper cream.
- Use coconut oil with Lavender oil after being in the sun
- Use it to remove eye makeup, just a couple of drops will do it!
- Use coconut oil with a few drops of On Guard for oil-pulling
- Running a bit through your hair makes a great shine boost and smoother hair.
- Mix a 15ml bottle of Grapefruit in a bottle of coconut oil and use it as a daily after shower moisturizer
- Use a blend with Maleleuca and rub it on dry itchy scalp. Helps sooth and stop itch. Added bonus – makes hair silky smooth
dōTERRA®’s Fractionated Coconut Oil is an all-natural carrier oil that readily absorbs into the skin making it an ideal oil for topical application. Its feather-light emollient effect provides a soothing effect that is excellent for dry or troubled skin. It leaves skin feeling silky smooth, not greasy like other vegetable carrier oils. It is completely soluble with all essential oils and is colorless, odorless, and will not stain or go rancid.
Buy dōTERRA®’s Fractionated Coconut Oil